1. IDENTIFYING DATA: the company that is the owner of exploringcantabria.com is HAYEDOS ROBLE, SL, registered in the Mercantile Registry on 5/06/2017 in volume 1158, page 170 inscription 1ª S-31854 and with address for these purposes in the street Castelar, 49 Bajo, 39004 Santander and with CIF: B39850946. Contact e-mail: email@example.com. The website exploringcantabria.com will offer products and services through the trademark VIAJES EXPLORING CANTABRIA, a retail travel agency registered in the General Register of Tourism Companies of the General Directorate of Tourism with CIC 39140 and of the Active Tourism company EXPLORING CANTABRIA registered in the Register of Tourism Companies and Activities nr. G- 11249.
2. USERS: The access and / or use of this portal of Exploring Cantabria attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use here reflected. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to Exploring Cantabria or its licensors to which the USER may have access . The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Exploring Cantabria offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Exploring Cantabria, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses in the network or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Exploring Cantabria reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, Exploring Cantabria will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Exploring Cantabria complies with the guidelines of the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation that entered into force on May 24, 2016 and which ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. , together with each form of collecting personal data, in the services that the user can request from Exploring Cantabria, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising his / her rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties, as well. Exploring Cantabria informs that it complies with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Exploring Cantabria by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio) , video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of Exploring Cantabria or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Exploring Cantabria. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Exploring Cantabria. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Exploring Cantabria
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Exploring Cantabria is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Exploring Cantabria reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which these appear presented or located in your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites, Exploring Cantabria not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case Exploring Cantabria will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities. 9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Exploring Cantabria reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use . 10.GENERALITIES: Exploring Cantabria pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Exploring Cantabria may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Exploring Cantabria and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Cantabria.
What are cookies? A cookie is a small text file that stores useful information on your computer's hard drive. Each time you visit this website, our server will recognize the cookie and provide us with information about your last visit.